Crème Caramel



I saw this recipe on "Alive and Cooking" and here it is...there is even a video to show you how to make it! :D
Here's my version of the Crème Caramel...not sure why it's called Crème Caramel instead of Brulee because the sugar is on top! ah well, who am I to question a chef!
For someone who loves crockery and cooks a bit I've never invested in any ramekins so instead of ramekins, I'd baked them in coffee cups. It was one of the easiest recipes I've ever tried especially when making custard and brulees, it's always been a bit daunting for me.
I've never been good at controlling the heat and often the egg and cream mixture curdle then the whole thing ends up in the bin instead of my tummy!
Hope you had given it a try also and was just as successful as mine...it was rather very yummy, if I do say so myself! LOL

Comments

Popular Posts