πŸ§€πŸ° Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes..



I thought I had lost my sweet tooth for good but I think it's grown back!!
It's hard not to with all these inspiring delicious finger linking recipes! Here's my attempt at baking Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes which I saw recently on Instagram.  I had to admit, it doesn't look as good as the ones on Instagram but it sure does taste delicious! Yummmmmmooo..

Here's the recipe but in ( ) I've made a little adjustments to:
Makes 24 small cupcakes

πŸ’›1lb of cream cheese ( I used 500g )
πŸ’›1/2 cup of sugar ( I used raw sugar instead of caster )
πŸ’›1tbsp Vanilla extract ( I used vanilla paste instead )
πŸ’›2 eggs
πŸ’›1/2 cup of sour cream
πŸ’›2 boxes of Thins Vanilla Oreo

INSTRUCTIONS:

πŸ’› Line the cupcake pan with cupcake cases and place one oreo in each cupcake case
πŸ’› Preheat oven 180 degrees
πŸ’› Cream the cream cheese
πŸ’› Add the sugar
πŸ’› Add the vanilla
πŸ’› Beat one egg and add to the cream cheese mixture one at a time
πŸ’› Add the sour cream
πŸ’› Scoop the mixture into the cupcake casing
πŸ’› Back in oven for 20-25mins
πŸ’› Let it cool then chill in the fridge

Here's the video demonstration by @bestfoodpost.s
https://instagram.com/p/BKO0ncOhAhU/

It was really easy especially with this video.  Thank you for sharing @bestfoodpost.s !!

Enjoy! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

Comments

Popular Posts